The following resources are available for practicing your Network Traffic Analysis (NTA):
The following challenges were all taken from previous National Cyber League competitions starting in Fall 2015 or are altered versions of challenges created for NCL competitions. All credit for these challenges is due to Cyber Skyline and the associated Player Ambassadors.
For challenges which are the intellectual property of Cyber Skyline, we cannot release the answers.
- 2019 Fall – Newbies’ Guide to Network Traffic Analysis for the NCL Games
- 2019 Fall – Where to Start with Wireless Access Exploitation for the NCL Games
- 2020 Spring – Let’s Talk about Log Analysis & Network Traffic Analysis
- 2020 Spring – Password Cracking with Hashcat & Wireless Access Exploitation
- 2020 Fall – Analyzing Logs & PCAPs